Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am so NOT stripping for You!

yep... another stupid dream. Two in a row now.
Honey didn't sleep well either. I think we're out of sync?

Dirty, gray, broken down and stripped motorcycles this time. Maybe it was a Honda or a Suzuki? I couldn't tell… Honey was fixing it. He said he's going to go for a quick ride "around New York". I knew he wasn't safe. I knew he couldn't keep away from the thin ice. In the dream he had a skidoo too, parked somewhere near the coast line. I knew the ice was thin 'cause I had just watched a long dream about a red Lapland reindeer dog (Lapponian herder) on thin ice, constantly falling through and struggling to survive. :/
Thankfully the dog made it and didn't die!

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1848-240229

But when honey left the dream changed…
I was thrown to a winter night: big moon, stars, white snow and thick ice… Small islands close to each other. We had sticks of dynamite! Red ones ;)
We threw them on the ice and hoped that they would make holes as they explode. Sometimes the other people on the closest island threw their own sticks and we ran for cover… It was fun until someone called the cops. They came on a small hovercraft.

We hid the rest of the explosives under the pier and pretended to be too drunk to understand spoken language…

Zoom and I'm in summer time. I was working as a soldier in a huge training camp in the middle of no-where. I had a beret and green overalls. Everyone else had the usual camo clothes.
We went to the "central storehouse" and returned some of our equipment. I didn't have all the crap that the others were returning. I knew I hadn't been issued them so I couldn't possibly have them. The old guy who seemed to work there kept asking me for my overalls. I told him two times that I didn't have any other clothes with me so he's not getting them.
He got all cranky and waved his arms around, rolled his eyes and shouted: "get stripped or get out". I left. Stupid ass idiot wanker. I hope he gets a hiccup for 48 hours. :/

 I couldn't stop worrying about honey. It even woke me up but now I feel like I'm missing a ton of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment