Thursday, November 28, 2013

MP5

For some unknown reason the MP5 seems to be my weapon of choice in most of my dreams… 

Just a couple of nights ago I took part in a training week where we were shown NEW kinds of MP5s and we learned to use them in close combat as well as in open spaces. 

I had a model that had a folding stock and a Mini silencer (it was patent-pending). Ojj, me like these dreams <3 Part of the course took place in an old school. By old I mean the Victorian era (1837-1900). 

We were allowed to shoot inside and most of the target practice was just "X"s drawn on walls… Weird. I was GOOD. I loved my new gun. We also played around with empty weapons and beat the heck out of each other with just whatever we could find… I woke up with a sore back :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment