Saturday, November 9, 2013

Another bad massage client

I don't know where I get these people but the lady last night was a real PAIN in the back bone...
I mean... WHO writes these dreams of mine??? Horrible...

It started out just like any NICE day. My dream had it all: nice, clean room, good set up for a perfect massage and a client that came in time... but then it started.
She kept wanting other stuff that she had ordered, she wanted more time and better spa stuff than I could offer. Eventually we got to "warming up" but she kept jumping up to check her phone and telling me about her friends cat or work she'll have done on her car as soon as she gets more money... I told her many times to get back down and RELAX but she kept standing up to show me her new wallet or jacket or what ever.
By the time her time was up we hadn't done ANYTHING that I could charge her for. I barely touched her.

And the idiot tried to book a new time with me.

I was all sold out.

I hope she never comes back.
Stupid dream!!! A waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment