Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hannibal the crazy

"Nice house" I thought when I first stepped into the house and saw that it looked familiar.
 "Oh crap" was my next thought. I've been here before. It was a zombie dream. A gay zombie. Shit. What's happening THIS time…


(There's a new TV show here in Finland. Hannibal: http://www.nelonen.fi/ohjelmat/hannibal I'm like NEVER going to watch it. Sorry TV. I just can't take that kinda shit. I didn't follow Dexter either. Too sick. My dreams run me down if I pollute my mind with that HELL.)

Well, where was I?... yes, the house. A really nice house. Wooden house and hand painted wall papers. Old oil paintings on the walls and chandeliers in every room.
I was with a small group of people. We were taken to the cellar (F**K!) and everyone was handed an old, broken bicycle.
 "Repair them!" a man said.
I looked at my bike. It didn't have pedals or a seat or even wheels… others had similar pieces of shit in their hands… We started fixing them. In any way we could. We were given tools and spare parts. Eventually I was only missing the chain. :D

Then I saw HIM. Hannibal. Just like in the TV show. Nicely dressed and looking crazy in his nice, clean suit… brrrrrr, I felt cold.
Hannibal had not fixed a bike. He had made a "two seater body bad"! "This is not good" I whispered to myself. Hannibal lay in one of his brand new body bags and pulled up the zipper. He had holes where his nipples were. :O

"Oh, THIS is NOT good" I thought and headed for the door.
"Do not leave." he said with a strong voice. I grabbed the door handle so hard that I broke it and ran out. My feet hardly touched the ground as I ran. I smiled. I was running over dead zombies and I didn't even get my feet dirty. Ugly fuckers. Yäk! Thank god I can fly again ;)

Oh yeah, and I was carrying my little Zen garden too... (it's a small sand box, very relaxing to have here at work...)

No comments:

Post a Comment