Monday, November 18, 2013

oh all the truckin'

Last night was a collage of trucking accidents... I was given a LOOOOOOONG trailer truck.
But the guy who handed me the keys to that red beauty had parked it in an underground parking lot that was full of little cars and busses and support pillars and stray dogs... oh shit.

I started the engine and it sounded like the whole place would cave in... I stepped on the gas and the colossal truck rolled forward... I hit a couple of older French cars (oh, fuck them) and scrached alot of Italian little "car like boxes on wheels" (Hahaa).

The road out of that parking area was painted with "oil and gasoline"... I pretty much killed every piece or motoriced vehicle that I hit. (Just to be clear: I do have a C licence on my drivers' licence in real life so I can drive vehicles that weigh more than 7500kg or cost more than your basic house, hah, a little joke there...)

I didn't get the idea of my dream. What was my subconscious telling me? Was I learning to break things with style or take bigger risks in life? Was it just for laughs or did I learn something? As I think back I pretty much only remember how much I wanted the truck to transform into Optimus Prime <3<3<3<3<3

Big Robots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment