Friday, January 29, 2016

Never been better


The first week of squatting at a real gym was great. 
The first day I was supposed to keep my weights down to 70kg but I fxcked up the math and did my second warm up set with 100kg x6.

It was clear I was feeling good so I did 8*8 with 80kg.

I used the same weights on my second day and forgot to do more sets and less reps... or was it the other way around? Ähh, what ever my plan was, I forgot it... so on the third day, Friday, I ended up doing 3 sets of 8 reps with 80kg and 3 sets of 6-8 reps with 90kg.
Monday was also a shoulder day, on Wednesday I added chest moves to my workout and on Friday I did arms with the hard&slow squatting  :)

Everything feels so good here.
I never wanna fxcking leave! :0

And I finally weighed myself : just over 61 kg after breakfast. So I'm around 136 lbs. 
Good enough. At least I have been eating right?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment