Monday, January 27, 2014

Granny Bear

Road trip up north to see my old house and granny! Long roads, great music (Jay Z) and a dream with aliens and nazis...

I was involved with changing the genetic code in Aliens (yes that "tube head" that kills everyone and its blood is acid). Someone had come up with the idea that I could use thin male slaves (left over from the Nazis a few days ago) to make the dreaded Aliens into marine animals! All I had to do was to use the bodies of the thin slaves to build a "more human like" Alien. I also had to figure out how I could grow them baleen hair that would replace the need for teeth AND that bloody thong of theirs... 

I was good. I had the best lab in town and plenty of room to test out my new Aliens in water AND on ground. Even the thin slaves thought that this was the chance of their lives to get a new beginning and live free in the sea. The slaves had no soles, they were just "shells". The Nazis had robbed them of their "core"... The dream didn't go into details...

I went for a walk by the sea to clear my head. I stopped over at a swimming hall to use the toilet, but all the toilets had showers in them and I didn't know how to use them right... I ended up taking a shower and losing my phone.

I woke up sweaty and hungry.

Still waiting for the rest of the snow to show up...
4h up north, 4h back down... One might think that I know that CD by heart by now :D
Nope. I still listen to it every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment