Wednesday, January 29, 2014

a knife fight in Africa

These knife fight dreams are quite nauseating... I'm still writing about it. Yighhh, all that stabbing :(

The nice part is that BOTH Rambo and Commando were there :)

I was walking along a dirt road some where in Africa. I found myself by a lake. It was beautiful. The sun was warm and just about to set behind the mountains. Perfect, calm night.

A bunch of guys came over and I knew they wanted to hurt me. They took out their knives and started attacking me. I kept avoiding the blades but a couple blows (with the handle) got through.
I knew I couldn't out run them :(

Soon they had stabbed me several times to my thighs and abdomen. 
All I had was a small knife that I kept with me to gut the little fishes I had caught earlier that day. It was short, sharp and it fit tightly in my hand. I dug it out of my pocket secretly and let one of the guys get a bit closer. He took a long swing at me, I jumped at him, avoided the blade but stuck my knife right in to his left kidney. I pushed myself away from him and quickly looked around. The others were not happy that I had hurt one of them...

I ran over to the lake and on to the pier (idiot).
Little did I know that Rambo had been waiting in the shallow water! He stood up and shot 2 arrows at the gang of robbers (or rapists, who cares...). 2 more fell to the ground. 3 guys were still coming at me as Rambo just started to climb out of the water... Thank goodness for Commando! He shot the whole f*ing pier to hell with a rocket launcher (not the part where we were!) and killed the rest of those idiots.

I think I need to cut down on my "night carbs"?

No comments:

Post a Comment