Monday, January 27, 2014

DLB and an Elephant

mhpstrong.com

I finally got to meet DLB, Dana Linn Bailey! In my dreams but HEY, she is awesome!
DLB:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013-olympia-weekend-dana-bailey-wins-womens-physique-showdown.html

We talked about dieting, competing and the meaning of cardio in bodybuilding :)

I don't know who comes up with these agendas but Wow! did she have a lot of important stuff for me to hear! We were at a spa of some kind… ugly as hell it was, the walls were the color of different pastel ceramics, no clear style anywhere and the most predominant color on the walls was peach. Yäk :P

We sat at a bar. It was one of those bars where you can swim in and the seats were heated stones under the water's surface. Very nice!
We had non-alcoholic drinks with those little umbrellas on them (you know them?) and I spotted a young elephant nearby.

He wasn't in the pool, he had a closure by the pools and he could come and go as he wanted. I wondered why the elephant would always return to his cage. He could eat anywhere he wanted, everyone was nice to him and the cage was just an area of ugly peach mosaic with no soft ground or even a drinking spot.

I said bye to DLB, shook her hand as a thank you for all she had shared with me and headed out to the elephant. I had to swim past a current in the big pool. Waves got higher as I swam. I wasn't worried. I knew I'd make it.

The elephant waited for me. He had sad eyes but his eyelashes were long and beautiful (again with the eyelashes!)… I touched his trunk as I stepped in front of him. We didn't need to talk. He somehow knew that I wasn't there to pet him, but to say I was sorry and that I loved him and wanted to keep him: My big, secret elephant. He smiled; we walked out of the closure and out of that horribly decorated spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment