Friday, December 27, 2013

Rabbits with "Dali faces"

I met a fox last night... He wanted to be my pet :)

I spent most of the night with him. We hung around the forest, hunted and took naps. He didn't speak much but we ran around, looked at birds, played in sand pits (we found "interesting sticks") and I took care of his beautiful fur coat. When we napped under a tree he would sleep curled up against my belly <3
I had my OLD blanket with me, the one I had -hmmm- maybe 31 years ago. It has pictures of rabbits with twisted faces on it... sick but cute in a way.

The fox had the cutes eyes... fluffiest fur and quickest ears... he's the kindest fox I've ever known.
I called him "little dog". He didn't mind. He wanted a collar. He had looked at some collars on line and he wanted a thick, black collar with 3 metallic loops on it. I thought it would be too heavy and ruin his fur. My mother gave him a lighter, black, silky collar with and "easy-open" -mechanisim. He put it on and smiled. He ran over to me and hugged me.

I got hugget by a real fox!! <3<3

Now to my work outs...
I had some "problems" with my belly again... hurts like hell when it stops working right... It stops working right when I stop eating right.

X-mas belly

feeling MUCH better!
(the next day)
better food, better belly ;)
(and a great shoulder day)

No comments:

Post a Comment