Friday, December 27, 2013

More about the fox

My "little dog" is not just some random fox in my dreams... he represents a old friend. Someone who told me the story about the little prince and the fox.
I told my friend that I didn't understand why the story is so SAD (the prince talks with the fox about roses and life and owning "things")... I cry every time I try to read it. Maybe I should read it in English and not Finnish? Could that help?
Will I ever get it? Is it making me happy or sad. I feel sad for the fox. I always want it to STAY.

Stupid book >:O
I prefer to let my dream fox teach me :)
He's my friend and he will not leave me <3
He does not speak in riddles, he uses pure feelings <3

http://www.cartinafinland.fi/fi/picture/6744/kettu.html


From the little prince (not the whole "problem"):
“Goodbye,” said the fox. “Here is my secret. It’s quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes. . . . It’s the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important. . . . People have forgotten this truth,” the fox said, “But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose. . . .”

No comments:

Post a Comment