Thursday, December 5, 2013

a step back in time

I was single last night... about ten years younger and a whore... wups.
Must be something I ate?
I have been sleeping more than 8 hours a night now. Maybe I O.D:ed with "rest"?

Anyhow, I worked at this really nice and clean whorehouse. We had all the pretty lights and satin sheets (yes, this is where I knew I was asleep so I just kept at it), we even had free coffee and a number of different fetish rooms :)

We got a customer and the girls swarmed around him like he was the king of the world.
I knew I had to get him.
I got out my long black whip and "cut the air in the room in two"...

...I got his attention
and I got him.

The dream ended.
Thank God, I was wearing the most uncomfortable high heels ;)

I think the dream came from Germany: we saw Reeperbahn this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment