Wednesday, December 11, 2013

1/2

How would you feel if you noticed that your energy levels have dropped...
I'm trying to quit milk and gluten. They make me "sick" (gas, balloon, pain, gas, zeppelin, sick, sore, GAS...). I mean I could go up agains a cow on my worst days. Hell, it hurts.
And NO it's not funny. :(

Ok. Maybe a little bit funny. But not to ME. :)

Today an apple made me hit the ground. Darn apple! Autz. I hate it. No apples for me then... ever again...? :/

It's not easy to quit milk. It's everywhere. Gluten is easy. It's marked really well when it's missing.
I'm not totally banning these things from my life. I'm just making my life worth living (and honey needs a wife that doesn't look pregnant half the week if she ate a piece of bread with a glass of milk...).

So... I'm doing quite well. Whenever I'm making mistakes it's mostly because I can't risk under eating. That's just not a good idea. I need food. Even if it makes me feel sick for a day. I have several meters of plumming that WILL suck out the energy even though it may take a while... but if I don't eat: no energy --> my body eats its own muscles :(
=NOT GOOD!

Workout have suffered too. I have a good one maybe 3-4 times a week. Gone are the days of having 5-6 per week :)
I'll get there again... just wait ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment