Friday, December 12, 2014

Saunayoga


I spent last night with a good friend and made a new one.
I also got to try out Saunayoga, Starbucks, cricket food and saw how a giant poodle lives his life in a "big city house".

The same night I found out that my grandfather had passed on...
But I won't go into that.

I didn't sleep deeply last night. I did bad things. I hijacked one of the judges on Masterchef Australia. (the big dark guy who always has a scarf)
I kept him in a small penthouse I had on a rooftop that I had lent from a friend... I didn't admit to anyone that I had him. People knew that I had him but I was too scared of getting in trouble that I just lived with the fear of getting caught and the bother of having a hostage 24/7. A very hungry hostage.

Last night I also figured out how to make 20.000e in 4 months. But I cannot remember how I did it!!! :/
Aaarh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment