Monday, December 8, 2014

No! I won't jump!

A parachuting accident...

I found myself on an airport bus. But it wasn't a bus,it took off so it was a plane... I kept wondering how the plane /bus could have such Big windows and still keep intact in the air and in all that turbulence (I felt sick).

The airbus had several jumpers in it. Pro parachuters. I felt even sicker now. I noticed that I too had a parachute on. It had a long purple rope attached to it but the rope was not attached to anything.
Everyone else had a big red handle on their chest to open their parachute. I kept shouting that I would NOT jump 'cause A) it's stupid to leave a perfectly fine plane in the middle of flight and B) I've never jumped so I could hurt myself by hitting the ground the wrong way...

The pilot opened the bus doors and the first 3 men jumped.

No-one seemed to give a fxck about my opinion about not wanting to jump. They just kept talking about the weather and how they loved to pack their own chutes...
Who had packed my parachute?
I know I didn't do it.
Maybe my pack was empty?!!

Why was nobody listening to me?!

What kind of "a learning experience" is this?

I thought about charging in to the cockpit and taking over the plane. Maybe I had a knife on me or Anything that I could use as a weapon?

...no. I can't.
I can't do that to the pilot. It's not his fault I'm up here... or is it?

I never jumped. The airbus landed. Most of us did not jump. I never heard about the ones that jumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment