Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12 years in Hungary

Some people you just never stop thinking about... :)
I have a friend. We hardly even keep touch. But I think of her as one of my best and dearest friends.
I saw her last night.
She looked good :) healthy and happy. IRL she has kids and she loves yoga.

In my dream she was lonely, tired and her hair had grown so long that I didn't even recognise her at first.
Everything happened so fast. We said Hi! She told me she needed a rest from her life. I said she should take a trip to Budapest. She told me she had gone there every year for the last 12 years. She loved that place. She wanted to live there but her "life line" did not exist there (?)...
We had coffee and she left. As she walked away I wondered if my life line was still waiting for me when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment