Friday, December 26, 2014

My night with Rob

(Edit later) Finally, it came...
My chance to talk with Rob Bailey.

I think I was at the Arnold Sports Festival in Ohio. I was staying at a hotel where alot of the competitors stayed too. Actually the hotel seemed to be "in" the A.S.F. so I could walk around without having to worry about carrying heavy stuff or even wondering about getting a ticket :)

I saw Dana Linn Bailey walking around a coffee machine. She had just come from stage I think. She had this super glaze over her tan and her green bikini shone like a cloth made simply out of precious gems.

Right behind her was Rob. Eating a donut and looking at the coffee machine. I read from his lips that he didn't want Dana to drink that shit. She should get some Real coffee from behind the stage...
Dana left and I felt that I had my chance to talk to the guy who I admire and listen to so often. The man who I see as "a loud and mysterious man".

I asked him if he had time to talk with me.
He did :)

We sat down and as he finished his donut and cracked open a soda he asked me: "so Miia, what is it that you've been so eager to ask me all this time?"
Me: "I've been following you.... I mean I listen to you video posts and read you blogs. You inspire me :) I find you to be a huge Boost in my life when it comes to taking chances and listening to my heart... my soul even.
In ways we are the same but in other ways we live totally separate lifestyles. You live like a beast and you MAKE things happen... I often find myself pushing myself harder and further because I remember how you live, you and Dana.
I don't mean to sound like I want to be You.
I want to say Thank You <3
Thank You for being who You are and living the way you do. 
Thank You for touching my life and heart. Thank You for taking this time to sit down with me and smiling with me at the world, Our world :)
You are always welcome to my dreams, to my real life too. <3"

Rob: "Wau. Ok... thanks Miia :)"
...and he gave me the warmest, biggest hug. I could smell coffee, Dana's tan lotion and a hint of musk on him.
We talked more. Quietly and pleasantly. People passed us by but we were invisible to them. It felt like the moment stretched longer and although we kept our talks mellow and light, we dowe into subjects that scraped the bed rock of my world... he could inspire me just by telling me about his day. Just by being there and being himself.

Rob Bailey

one of my favorite artists when it comes to clothes, music, photography, LIFE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGICG_mHV38

Oh god, I feel like a million bucks right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment