Thursday, September 4, 2014

The High Priestess

She's coming next weekend. The Priestess...

Some of our close family will also join us.
She's going to bless some water...  use it on our son's head. Bless him and "grab him to her church".
I don't like it.

I've sworn to protect our kiddo and I don't want him to feel draged around by "a book". Me and my Honey will teach him the right way to love himself and to keep his eyes open in the big world.
I do not want to hear the words "we take this boy" from that priestess... No-one is taking our son from us. No magic water, no spiritual leader.

And I'm keeping all that extra holywater just in case!
;)
And I want to set off some old firecrackers in the backyard -just incase- to kill off any wondering bad spirits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment