Sunday, September 14, 2014

No dropping

A leg day with a twist of lemon: I didn't go low enough of push hard enough to Kill it. It stayed in my comfort zone. I still have to do so... My guts might spill out if I over do things. It's only 2 months from the c-section.
I did try out a longer set of some regular planking... 1 minute of it felt good!
I getting better by the WEEK!!!

So AM I 2 years out or just 1,5 years out? ;)

I added 150kg to the leg press and did a slow set of 6. A good feel in my legs ;) hmmm... LEGS... :P
I ended the leg day with some fun in the sun...
66 jumps UP, walk down, jump up again and wobble down...

I did some posing at the gym before I left... Oh man am I BAD. I need some serious practice and an IDEA of how I want to show myself of! :)

The video is too long to paste here. 

I walked home. 
NO need for a taxi today :)
Maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment