Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busy

Time moves so slowly that it's making me nuts.... I'm still constantly behind schedule. My schedule.

My studies, my housekeeping, my workouts, my stuff...

Behind.

I was going to write about the Olympia weekend in America... no time. I'll just say that I loved how DLB looked and I think she was great. She was the best.

I was going to write about the dreams I've been seeing: DLB told me her secret to dieting and Nicole Wilkins gave me new ideas to doing cardio (in red pants). The short version: DLB never mixes pink grapefruit with the color "red" into her recovery drink. And Nicole told me to hold on to the wall if I feel faint. (The dreams were packed with ideas and hints to kill it at the gym and while dieting, but I'll keep them to myself for now.)

And now about the Jyväskylä weekend... in short: Noora won 2nd price. She should have gotten 1st. But the winner was a celebrity. So she won. With a soft figure and a boring T-walk.

http://www.sportlife.fi/files/2714/1085/8070/bodyfitness_t.kvely_noora.jpg

I have 1,5 weeks to prep for my next big exam week... anatomy, physiology, basic illnesses etc. I'll be quite tired when it's over.

I have tickets to Nordic Pro and I'm hoping my good friend Bruce will have time to check it out with me. We'll only see some big guys and bikini girls... no figure, no physique... hmmm. We'll the guys will make the day and I hope it won't be a very LONG day 'cause baby will be waiting for me in Helsinki. It's a quick drive back but I hope the weather will be good.




No comments:

Post a Comment