Thursday, September 4, 2014

Put more on your plate

I can't stop myself...
I need to find someone (PT) who can tell me if I'm up for the challenge next fall (12 months) or spring '16.


I have a personal dream on the other side of "the pond". I guess I should call it a Big Dream. But... It's not a dream with a "part two"...SO: AM I dreaming BIG enough??
Why should I keep things small and risk free when I could just as well PUSH for the Ultimate goal and GO for it! Try my best and succeed in it! It's ok to win sometimes.

Us Finns tend to give space and step back (unless it has to do with our private land or personal space). We tend to hate anything that interrupts our vision of silence in the great outdoors... So we sometimes make choices where nothing changes (unless a bald president says so) and everyone stays still (unless we just won the hockey world championship).

Where was I!?
Yes. Competing.

I'm fucking hungry all the time. This means I'm not eating enough. Even if I hit my goal for 2200-2400 kcal/day I can still burn muscle because my body is hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment