Sunday, August 7, 2016

Head movements while meditating

I listen to ~15min guided meditations every week. (I sit up for these. When I'm meditating on my own, in a quiet room, I usually lie down.)
I've started to pay attention to uncontrollable head movements that I sometimes have.
It's a strong nodding movement and it always comes at a point in the guided meditation where I totally agree and love what I'm listening to AND the words I'm hearing are about a (strong) question I have in my mind.

It is a safe feeling and a very good feeling. It's pure Love (in my opinion). If someone were observing me they would wonder if I'm just doing it spontaneously because I'm feeling the message (spoken on the meditation tape) and smiling to it.

But no. I'm both wide awake and in deep meditation.
I'm tuned in, tapped in and turned on.

I'll try it again tomorrow and videotape myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment