Monday, April 18, 2016

My car is better than Rob Bailey's RV -so what

http://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BMW-i8-Procar.jpg
google.fi

My obsession with people and things are nothing small...

The electric car that BMW is working on and producing has gotten my eye... (it can be bought -used- here in Finland for about 150 000€)

I love the i8.

I want it in white and with a female computer that will greet me every time I enter the car :)
:D

Dream big, get obsessed and create your own reality!

I was just talking to Rob Bailey in a dream about a month ago and he said something that doesn't really open up here but in my mind, he opened a new door.
We were standing around in a street. I think it was outside his Warhouse Gym.
I asked him how cold the weather was. He said it was probably +2 or +4 degrees Celsius.
I looked at my white i8 that I had parked next to Rob's old and rundown RV (hah!) and wondered:
"Do you think my car will start?"
Rob: "Of course."

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/11374222_1645524712384822_32466800_a.jpg

It was the tone of his voice that really made the DIFFERENCE.
He KNEW my car would start. He wasn't guessing or being polite.

It's exactly that kind of thinking that I get from Rob. He mentors me into becoming my OWN success story. I don't have to care about what others think or about "their crap, misfortunes or success". None of that matters in MY life. 
My life is what I make of it. I should not GUESS how to live it. I will just do my BEST and enjoy the rest ;)

That's why I love him <3





No comments:

Post a Comment