Monday, April 18, 2016

50/50

How dumping my fitness goals set me free:

It WAS one of the hardest things to do. WAS...
Letting go is never easy.
But the Minute I let go, and I Meant it, I felt a breeze of fresh air in my lungs! The same day I took a late shower and stood in front of the mirror like I always did. 
(I had to wait for the water to turn warm.) 

That night and every day since I saw myself with completely different eyes :)
I saw the beauty in me and the perfection that has always been ME.
I AM PERFECT.
I was so stunned about this new feeling of love that I felt that I just had to try it: I said to myself "I love me."

I felt Great!
 It didn't kill me. I didn't have to lie. 
I was completely FINE with myself AND my body.

I was perfect in every way <3

I was the same perfect little baby that I had been when I was born. Just a little bit bigger.

50% of what we see are (just) the pictures that our MIND gives us through the gateways of our senses. We see (feel, hear etc.) the world, yes, and it's always a bit different than the world our friends or family see.
The other 50% of our world is what our brain sees... it fills in the blanks and "the usual stuff". That's why we don't see the new dress on our wife or the different colour in her hair. That's why we forget to buy milk or lock the car... our brain fills in here and there and it also fills in for emotions. It sees the usual stuff that used to make us feel bad and it makes us STILL feel bad when we see the stuff again. Like a body that lost 30kg of fat or a dog that bit us 30 years ago.
The brain remembers and it should NOT be let to run the show.

Let GO of the old stuff and look at every moment like it truly was your FIRST time. It will not take any more time but you will feel EXITED and HAPPY! :)
Get excited about being alive and experience your life and loves like a newborn. With every movement of your arms and legs :D 

Enjoy life
and you will be SO much happier.
Start today. 
It might "hurt" to smile at first but you'll get the hang of it ;)

I promise <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment