Sunday, July 26, 2015

This 'n' that

A hundred things to say but I just don't feel like going through any of them here.

I got a lot on my plate  :)
I'm happy about that. I got my home life, baby things, gym things, food disasters, work lifes #1 and #2... I got things happening on the side and I still write my movie and other novels when I get the feeling. ...

I haven't taken the time to get that Inbody check done. I'm fine with that. I'll do it when I feel like it. In 6 weeks maybe.
My weight is stuck in 58kg. It just sits there but for couple of weeks now I have not given a shit...

I'm starting a new program next week. I'm starting from scratch with Squatting. It's been hitting my back too much so I have to teach myself to squat all over again  :)
I will be doing all my squatting with a bench for the next 4-6 weeks. Box squatting will change the way I come UP with the weights and so on.... it'll help me to sit BACK and not Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment