Sunday, July 12, 2015

Moving back to North Carelia

I've had dream after dream about moving back to North Carelia this week. .. I still have a house there with my friend but we don't use it much.
I was supposed to travel there this weekend but since kiddo and I were a bit sick we decided to stay home.

Usually in my dreams the house up there is always a bit different or haunted :)
Sometimes the house is closer in Lappeenranta but most of the time the dream deals with Joensuu and its thick forests and sparkling lakes...

Last night everything was painted chalk white. Even the windows. I was prepping the place for kiddo's birthday and setting up a place for the magician  :D

We didn't have any furniture so it didn't look too festive but I knew people would understand.

***

I'm starting slow with my workouts. Tonight I'll do 100 squats and 50+50 split squats. Then maybe 50 military presses and some barbell rows, a 100 will do. I'll use the 20kg barbell. That's all. Nothing fancy. If it's too easy I'll slow down my reps to get a burn. If it gets too hard/heavy I'll use rest pause.
Then it's off to do my stretching and abs...

No comments:

Post a Comment