Thursday, April 24, 2014

We're back from Suid-Afrika

Yes, we're back :)

Baby loved it, I loved it, everybody loved it... and now all we have is our memories <3

29 weeks :)
My legs sure didn't love flying (first 2,5h and then 10,5h and that's just ONE way)... we left home early on a Saturday and we were finally at the safari LATE Sunday night. It took me DAYS to get my legs normal (we spent too many days in cars and I got tired if I walked too much). 

Back at home (this Monday) it only took me about 2 days to get rid of the bloated feeling and "olifant" legs ;)

I'll share some pics later but there's really nothing to tell about my work outs since I HAVEN'T DONE ANY :( 
It's exam weeks at school so I'm not training this week either... 2 weeks of rest. How will I manage?
Even the baby is in wonderment.

No comments:

Post a Comment