Sunday, April 6, 2014

27 weeks preg. and still lifting nicely...

Stupid week.
I got in (only) 2 gym days and 2 home work outs.
My home work outs didn't even pump me up. I was mostly just tired and "full" (I didn't wait a full hour or two after my dinner...) and nothing seemed to weigh enough :/
Stupid home work outs, stupid placebo work outs...

It's week 27 now and I'll probably have 10 more or what ever left...
Shoulder day was cut short because I had forgotten (AGAIN! STUPID!!!) that the -Frelling- gym closes at 1900. I got most of my work out done but I was hoping to make it a shoulders+quads day.

Klik-klik-boom... I got my self a front shoulders + quads pump day.
Well, I got a pump. Finally.
I also had a recovery banana, I called her "Lil' bitch Bonnie" and devoured her like a pissed off chimp when I walked away from my ½ shit work out.

Oh well, sometimes you have to fail to feel the glory on other days...

Aargh.

At least our son has had a fun week end. I spent most of it in first aid classes freshening up on my skills and knowledge :) Little man kept pushing and kicking and listening to his mom go on and on about "the real world of accidents and near death stuff"... :)

27 weeks preg. About 65kg.

27 weeks preg. 12 weeks of kicks in my belly... still more to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment