Wednesday, April 9, 2014

chest and biceps

I had a good work out, it's THE feeling of freedom that mostly feeds my hunger :)
The hunger that never goes away <3
Hunger for life, hunger for love, hunger for More...

Chest and biceps sure got their iron "pills" today :)

One of my last dip sets for the day:

I just felt like dipping... 27 weeks pregnant, who wouldn't feel like dipping ;)

Some of my Hurrah - moments of the day:


I got so used to using only 6kg dumbbells with This move (last year) so I'm Pleasantly surprised that I can now go as high as 9kg dumbells if I want to :)

I actually started with long sets with 5kgs and kept climbing up 'til I reached 9kgs (and still got a short set out of it). The 10kg dumbbells were a bit too heavy. Maybe next month ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment